Social Volunteering with MAIA onlus
MAIA volunteer is a special person, he is aware of what he has within himself and in his surroundings. It is an extraordinary person because it is sensitive to the inputs, processes them constantly, and if wrong goes back and starts again.
He collaborates with other associations, linking cultural operators, public institutions, companies and investors, with an interest towards social entrepreneurship. He goes on knowing the other realities of cooperation, discussing and debating with other international and local actors, trying to identify win-win solutions even in the slightest opportunity.
He reworks this baggage and proceeds. Like a golfer who has to find the swing, a dancer who has to find the rhythm. But once you find it, everything is possible, the horizon is wider, because a better world is not a utopia. MAIA is a swing, a rhythm, a frequency.
Volunteering with MAIA onlus
The following list identify specific skills that we are currently in need of, in order to make MAIA a sustainable success. However, this list is far from exclusive, so please feel free to send us your CV and your ideas.
- Projects' Volunteers: we are tring to guarantee the sustainability of all our projects. That’s why we need your help in keeping our projects going on with no limits.
- Bilingual Arabic Speakers: if you are a native Arabic speaker and fluent in another language, preferably English or Italian, we would be happy if you would join our project.
- Financial Advisors: the project needs to professionalize its financial management. Hence, we are searching for accounting and finance professionals who support us in managing our incomes and outcomes and develop long term financial planning. Experts in auditing are especially welcome.
- Fundraising and Donor's Relations: we are looking for worldwide networkers and advocates to help us generate awareness of our project and find good people and organizations interested in supporting us. Organize a fundraising dinner, write to institutions or just motivate people around you to financially support the project. Knowledge of how to draft good proposals and applications for long-term funding are an asset.
- IT Professionals : we are urgently looking for IT experts who are fluent in English and able to stay with us for a longer period of time. Two important fields of work, in which your technical know-how is needed, are database and website management. The overall work situation will be extremely challenging since a fully-fledged IT-infrastructure is still lacking.
- Public Relations: to create awareness of our project and to improve the communicational structures, we need a public relation expert. There are some important events coming soon, in which you can inset your expertise.
Application: Interested candidates are kindly asked to send an email indicating their interest as well as the dates of the envisaged internship and enclosing their current CV and a motivation letter.
Make An Impact Association Onlus – via Inama, 5, 38122 Trento - C.F. 02168080220